The season of discounts is finally here. The good old Black Friday deals are ready, waiting for us with its welcome eye. Black Friday Deals Nov 2020 are especially refreshing since the entire year has been one crazy train ride stopping at station Absurdity every time.
Although the suffering hasn’t been left behind, we have some ounce of positivity with Biden winning the elections and Black Friday deals. Now, most of us may already be familiar with Black Friday, but there are many who don’t know any background of this day other than it is the time when big discounts happen. So, what is Black Friday? What is its significance in the US, and why the heck are there so many shopping discounts on Black Friday? Black Friday is an unofficial term used for the day that occurs after Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November, and Black Friday starts the next day precisely. The association of Black Friday with discounts links all the way to Christmas Day. It is a traditional practice for the Christians living in the US to shop for Christmas Eve. So, they start shopping almost a month ahead, making this time period the Christmas Season we all know and love. In a gesture of celebration, the shopkeepers start offering huge discounts on almost all the products, thus, encouraging people to shop more. Please note that these items are available on Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, All form, Joss & Main, and Burrow.
Black Friday Most Buying Product List
- Mobile Phones, Tablets & Televisions
The big-ticket items on Black Friday are electronic equipment including Mobile Phones, Tablets and Televisions. Especially Black Friday Deals Nov 2020, due to the unavailability of in-person options like concert venues, theaters, and movie theaters. At least, this is the case for the foreseeable future. As people are stuck at home more frequently, they resort to making arrangements at home. Watching movies and playing videogames is a Godsend during the lockdown. Therefore, expect tablets and televisions to be on the Black Friday most buying product list.
Best Black Friday Deals for Apple Products
- New Apple Watch SE $260 (Original Price $309)
- Apple Airpods with Charging Case $129 (Original Price $159)
- Apple Airpods Pro $200 (Original Price $249)
- Apple Macbook Air $929 (Original Price $999)
- New Apple iPad Pro $949 (Original Price $999)
Best Black Friday Deals for Tablets
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 $513 (Original Price $679)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A $200 (Original Price $330)
- Android Tablet Pritom 10 $90 (Original Price $110)
- Games & Toys
Games & toys are another hot sells, especially in 2020. It continuous from our previous discussion, the effects of lockdown will make people buy more of the entertainment media. It is the best thing to do to avoid the cabin fever. It also gives you a reason to avoid going outside and practice precaution if the fact that isolation practice will save your life is not enough for you.
Best Black Friday Deals for Nintendo Switch
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild $45 (Original Price $60)
- Super Mario Odyssey: Standard Edition $42 (Original Price $50)
- Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe $50 (Original Price $60)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nintendo Switch $50 (Original Price $60)
Best Black Friday Deals for PlayStation
- Cyberpunk 2077 $49 (Original Price $59)
- Persona 5 Royal $36 (Original Price $36)
- Resident Evil 3 $39 (Original Price $59)
- Watch Dogs Legion $49 (Original Price $59)
- NBA 2K20 $22 (Original Price $59)
Best Black Friday Deals for Xbox & PC
- Star Wars Squadrons $25 (Original Price $40)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla $50 (Original Price $60)
- Dirt 5 $50 (Original Price $60)
This item category is not surprising at all, looking at the situation with the ongoing pandemic. Professional clothing has been primarily out of demand as people are homebound. Most of the office work and school work is being communicated from homes as everyone is practicing isolation. Therefore, the demand for comfortable loungewear has also gone up. Thankfully, Black Friday deals are available on loungewear as well, including pajamas, slippers, and athleisure items.
- Blue Star Clothing Women Plush Robe $19 (Original Price $26)
- Cozy Corner Women’s Super Plush Long Sleeve Top & Pants $20 (Original Price $27.20)
- 2pc Chenille Pajamas Set $30 (Original Price $80)
- Ellen DeGeneres Women Make a Statement Pajama Set $45 (Original Price $60)
- Secret Treasures Women Short Cozy $10 (Original Price $15)
Furniture & Home Appliances
Furniture and appliances are high in demand, most likely because people have more time to think and improve their living space. Sellers reported high waves of furniture sales as well as growth in appliances sale. It is made more comfortable with the Black Friday Deals Nov 2020. You can choose from a variety of items to decorate your home space at really good discount rates.
- Samsung 28 Door Refrigerator $2,000 (Original Price $2,700)
- Samsung Electronics R7040 Robot Vacuum Wi-Fi Connectivity $249 (Original Price $499)
- 3-Seat Sofa with Chaise $1895 (Original Price $2369)
- Dram Bar Chart $265 (Original Price $295)
- Brady Desk $657 (Original Price $1120)
Fitness Equipment for Home Use
At home workouts have become a trend because most of the gyms have closed down, and some are working under very limited capacity. Therefore, people have opted for fitness at home. Naturally, the need for fitness equipment has caused a spike in the demand. If you are one such fitness enthusiast, you must be looking for the right equipment to suit your fitness regime. Now would be the best time for you to invest in the gear.
Because Black Friday is here and there will be fantastic discounts on these items. Note that this also includes the at-home workout streaming services and subscriptions. These services have become an emerging category during the pandemic, and it is expected to grow beyond this time as well because of the convenience to do exercise from home with expert guidance.
- Costway 800W Folding Treadmill Electric Portable Motorized Running Fitness Machine $305.99 (Original Price $600)
- Motorized Treadmill Fitness Health Running Machine $400 (Original Price $1200)