After having top sales of 3,000,000 sales in fans remarking the great success of Tekken 7, we cannot stop ourselves from enjoying the new wonderful advanced experience of Tekken 8 PS4. Now it is always guaranteed to enjoy better graphics and mechanics as it is promised in each new series out. You are thinking to buy Tekken 7 the latest version from Tekken season, then hold on because I’m going to reveal everything about the newest and wonderful season Tekken 8 release date, its characters, about PS4 and Xbox compatibility, and lots more. So, now need to know how much budget you have to set for purchasing the new Tekken season. Though let me tell you that Bandai Namco is going to be seen further anymore, and it’s the real turning point of our expectations for the all-new Tekken gameplays.
No doubt, Tekken 8 releasing at this time is a bit of incentive for all of us. As whenever a new series is released is to introduced advanced mechanics and graphics from the previous one. We all know that the mechanics of Tekken 7 had new moves for the whole cast along with new characters thus, the fans are interested in the new title of Tekken season. So, to find out when will there be a Tekken 8, and is Tekken 8 the last game along with the story behind Tekken in the article below.
What is the Tekken 8 release date in 2021?
Of course to beat the improvements and love of fans for Tekken 7 as it has been one of the top fighting games to compete in. In these competitive scenes, Tekken 8 has been under a long development period to come out with more than extraordinary featuring. The gameplay from the series before was from developers BANDAI NAMCO entertainment, which was as Tekken 7 release date was March 2015. However, this gameplay was witnessed by the players worldwide in the year 2017. It is since then that the Tekken gamers have to wait excitedly for the next title.
However, there is no announcement of the Tekken 8 release date since then. Moreover, there are some people expecting the game release PS4 to be announced in 2020. We can imagine who much time and effort are required for the new version to be out in the market as it took 6 years for Tekken 7 to be out. If we calculate the release date of the new gameplay we can then expect this from the publishers for the releasing date to be probably in 2023.
Furthermore, all these rumors are fake until and unless we all get to hear some official announcement of the Tekken 8 game.
Distributors and Publishers: Bandai Namco
Game Producers: Katsuhiro Harada, Motohiro Okubo
Gamer Directors: Michael Murray, Mark Julio, Yuichi Yonemori
Parent Series: Tekken
Platforms Compatible: Arcade, Xbox Series X, Playstation 5.
What the System requirements for Tekken 8 PS4 and Xbox One?
Before moving on to read the system requirements and get ready to give a quick start to the game as soon as it’s in the market. All these system requirements for Tekken 8 PS4 and Xbox One is just by some gaming experts who are eagerly waiting to be the first of all new Tekken game. However, these experts are saying that you would require minimum system requirements for Tekken 8 gameplay. Let’s check out these minimum requirements along with recommended requirements by the Tekken 8 updates.
Minimum Requirements for Gameplay:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 64-bit and above it.
- RAM (Random Access Memory): 8 GB
- DirectX: 11
- System Storage: 60GB
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 370, OR, Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6340 @ 3.6GHz
Recommended Requirements if announced by BANDAI NAMCO:
- Operating System: Windows 10, 64 bit
- RAM: 8 GB
- DirectX: 12
- Storage: 60 GB
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
- Processor : Intel Core i5 @ 3.2 GHz
What is the story behind Tekken? Tekken 8 Game Story:
We all get interested in those things that have a story going on or are based on a story behind it. As Tekken has always hide wonderful dramatic story in it. We all expect to have a glimpse of the story in the upcoming part of Tekken 7, to maintain the continuity of violent melodrama. Let me give you an idea from the previous part of the Tekken 8 game so that if you haven’t played previous Tekken games yet you can enjoy the new Tekken 8 game.
In the flashback story, there was a fight between the father and son which came to an end by Kazuya. It was in a way that his father was killed and thrown into a hard fire and then Akuma jumped over Kazuya to kill him. The most exciting part of the story is yet unknown which is expected to be revealed in Tekken 8 game. The experts are well confident that the battle would be between Jin and Kazuya for sure.
New Tekken 8 Character Expect to be:
There were about 51 Tekken 7 characters which would definitely include in the new part. However, there are few names to list for being included in the new upcoming game.
- Kazumi Mishima
- Katerina Alves
- Josie Rizal
- Geese Howard
Is Tekken 8 last game?
For your information Tekken 8 2021 is the tenth installment of the Tekken series. However, as Tekken 7 has built the final chapter of 20 years old Mishima feud. The competitiveness and showmanship of the previous just incredibly increased the demand for Arcadian DNA and provide wonderful ultimate excelled features in the new game.
Tekken 8 Story Modes:
There are two specific categorizations of story modes divides into two sub-modes that are; The Devil Gene Saga and Character Episodes. Moreover, there are some other modes of Tekken 8 gameplay also which are as follows:
- Arcade Mode
- Score Attack Mode
- Time Attack Mode
- Survival Mode
- Team Arcade Mode
- Ghost Mode
- Online Mode
- Verus Mode
- Team Verus Mode
- Tekken Ball Mode
- Tekken Bowl Mode
- Training Mode
- Customization Mode
- Gallery Mode
- Options Mode
Whereas if you are getting to be a pro-level gamer of the new version before its revival then knows this Tekken 8 Cheats:
Tekken 8 (Arcade Version)
- Unlock Eliza
- Unlock Angel
Tekken 8 (Console Versions)
- Unlock different modes
- Unlock Score Attack Mode – Beat Arcade Mode once with any character.
- Unlock Time Attack Mode – Beat Arcade Mode twice with different characters.
- Unlock Survival Mode – Beat Arcade Mode thrice with different characters.
- Unlock Team Arcade Mode – Beat Arcade Mode 4 times with different characters.
- Unlock Team Versus Mode – Beat Arcade Mode 5 times with different characters.
- Unlock Tekken Ball Mode – Beat Arcade Mode 6 times with different characters.
- Unlock Tekken Bowl Mode – Beat Arcade Mode 7 times with different characters.
- Unlock different characters
- Unlock Baek – Complete Hwoarang’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Bruce – Complete Bryan’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Lee – Complete Law’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Anna – Complete Nina’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Armor King – Complete King’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Kunimitsu – Complete Yoshimitsu’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Ganryu – Complete Jack’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Julia – Complete Michelle’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Forest – Complete Law’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Christie – Complete Eddy’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Asuke – Complete Jun’s Character Episodes in Story Mode.
- Unlock Bob
- Unlock Zafina
- Unlock Leo
- Unlock Miguel
- Unlock Gigas
- Unlock Master Raven
- Unlock Eliza – Complete Lili’s Character Episodes in Story Mode after Lee, Bruce, Anna, Armor King, Baek, Kunimitsu, Michelle, Ganryu, Christie, and Forest are unlocked.
- Unlock Bosconovitch – Complete Alisa’s Character Episodes in Story Mode after Lee, Bruce, Anna, Armor King, Baek, Kunimitsu, Michelle, Ganryu, Christie, and Forest are unlocked.
- Unlock Angel
Tekken 8 Trailer 2021:
Let me clear you Tekken 8 Trailer is not out yet. For those people who haven’t played the Tekken game series then watch the thrilling trailer of Tekken 7 Season 4 to build expectations for an ultimate new game from the parent series.
Will heihachi return in Tekken 8?
There are several rumors and fake news that Heihachi might not be there in the new Tekken game. As if they think of removing Heihachi it means for them to lose all Tekken fan followings. There are chances of Heihachi to be reincarnated as a devil or as an angel. However, the main will be to draw the whole attention and focus on the ‘angel gene’.
Thus, all these releases and date new updates, etc. are predictions by expert gamers who have good enough experience to predict something worthy. So, to get all the official updates of Tekken 8 2021, keep an eye on our site and be the first person to purchase all new Tekken gameplay.