TWI Training Center is an institute scattered in various regions throughout the world offering specialized training and scrutiny services along with having proper office set-up and infrastructure for training centers and mediators. Every year it makes skilled over twenty-thousand members within sixty countries or even more. This organization is offering training in the courses of welding, welding inspection, and non-destructive testing. These programs are premediated to provide benefits to all significant industry divisions such as oil and gas, construction, aerospace, power, and automotive leading to certified with internationally recognized authorities. TWI training center has expertise staff hired by various dominant companies throughout the world. Their every newly launched means is premediated to sustain their brand mark as it holds its place by the overall world.
- TWI training is planned to implement on all the sites of TWI selected places.
- Not only this, but these trainings are also given on the selected venue of your business. It saves your time and expenses to approach our training centers.
- The center is also offering you tailor-based training that can be designed after keeping your specific needs in mind. The launched courses are made along with the provision of your comfort zone that suits your personal, industry, or company needs.
- The training program also benefits you with the eLearning and some other learning set-ups that further help you in revising or studying your content lectures in your accessible time.
- For industrial participants, a discount of ten percent is available on every training course and for professional members, a discount is five percent.
- These training programs and certification schedules are reviewed on daily basis.
TWI training center facts:
- The Training Within Industry was introduced to the world by the Department of United States, from 1940 to 1945, among the War Manpower Commission. The crucial reason was to offer consulting services to war-related forums whose employees were those, being recruited into US Army. It is having a team of eight-hundred consultants, scientists, and dominant staff members.
- Their centers are situated within seventy countries, involving five UK based and thirteen other overseas services.
- Their main Cambridge headquarters deals with manufacturing, testing, and training space plotted on 54000 square meters.
- Their welding institute is having a separate membership of six thousand participants, other than a professional institute.
TWI welding course:
This subject is unique in its nature and the training program to deliver is much complex but very effective as well. It leads to create a competent workforce among members.
- This course deals with the significant welding procedures that can help the industrial aspect, though its manual or semi-auto, having TIG, MMA, MIG, and FCAW.
The TWI welding qualification tests are viewed by CSWIP’s approved examiners and directed by the Internationally recognized forums.
- The qualification standard for the Internationally recognized forum ‘Civil Aviation Authority’ (CAA) is BCAR-A8-10, which is also required for welding in the line of the aerospace area.
TWI underwater-inspection course:
This subject course provides you with the qualification among four various levels, making you expert in commercial diving skills and inspection information.
TWI non-destructive testing course:
This subject course provides you with the inclusive knowhow of the methods, on which tests are conducted on an element without damaging the product or its applicable feature. The course deals with significant factors such as having quality control with eventual well-being and safety.
- This makes you qualified in the industrial fields of aerospace, nuclear, power generation, rail, medical, and, oil and gas.
TWI training center in the United Kingdom:
- In this region, the training and examination provided you in the city of Aberdeen, Cambridge, Middlesbrough, Port Talbot, and Rotherham.
- The training programs in this region is offering you the courses of BGAS-CSWIP, CSWIP welding inspector cathodic protection Diploma, NDT (CSWIP and PCN), plant inspection, underwater inspection, and welding inspection.
- The course is offered to you not only on training venues but onsite training companies as well, to suits your quality needs.
TWI training center in Middle-East:
The TWI training center situated in the Middle East is in the area of FZ LLC where training, certification, and engineering services are provided. It is headquartered in Dubai city. The second center is located in Abu Dhabi.
- The centers in this region deal with the qualification of welding inspection, NDT, painting, and coating, plant inspection, underwater inspection, occupational health, and safety.
- This center prior introduced as a training-concentrated forum in the year 2007 with occupational health and safety aspects.
- In 2008, the training session start delivering content in the oil and gas industry. After this many other training programs were started on technical qualification as well.
- The mode of delivering lectures by this center is providing you with eLearning services, online live cases through video chats, and also having classroom-based course programs.
TWI training center in Saudi Arabia:
The present center is located in Dammam and Jubail providing ATECO, NDT, training, and inspection services.
- The training programs in this region is offering you the courses of BGAS-CSWIP, NDT (QPR), plant inspection, coating inspection, mechanical inspection, and welding inspection.
- Their mode of delivering lectures is zoom live training and virtual computer-based training.
TWI training center in Pakistan:
The TWI here in this country is internationally recognized by the working industries of CSWIP, PCN, BGAS-CSWIP, NEBOH, and IOSH offering courses in the city of Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad. The center’s vital responsibility is to provide you with quality training and sessions among your skilled gaining course.
- The centers in this region deal with the qualification of welding inspection, painting, and coating, NDT, introduction to ASME welding standards, API examination preparation, occupational health, and safety.
TWI training center in Singapore:
The center’s focus is to deliver
- The centers in this region deal with the qualification of BGAS-CSWIP, Cathodic protection, customized training, occupational health, safety and environment, International skills enhancement program, International welding diplomas, NDT, plant inspection, plastic welder training and qualification, topside and underwater inspection, and other specialized engineering courses.
TWI training centers crucial responsibility is to provide you with commanding and independent skilled advice, full understanding, and safety declaration among engineering, materials, and connecting technologies. It further helps you to design innovations and deal with their optimal means.