In this era of digitalization, learning how to code has changed drastically. Learning a code used to be a hobby by choice, now it is a career. Even if you have no educational background in the field of programming, still you can grasp this skill. Fortunately, there are several websites where you can learn how to code and you can do it conveniently and efficiently. There are hundred many websites where you can learn from among them, we present you with 15 top to Learn Online Programming Coding websites which are easy and fun to learn from.
Related: Best Computer Software
Best Websites to Learn Online Programming Coding in 2021
1) Khan Academy
Founded in the year 2006, this online nonprofit educational platform has been providing its professional services and several thousands have learned from this platform ever since. It is considered as the best and most convenient platform. In top 15 websites for programmers, Khan Academy is definitely a fit. Founded by the educator Salman Khan, following are the services they are providing
- In depth lectures by the professionals
- Personalized learning experience
- Regular exercises
- Recorded instructional video depository
- Easy to comprehend and user friendly interface
2) Evanto Tuts +
Equipped with a huge number of free tutorial videos, Evanto Tuts + is also worth considering among the top 15 websites. Evanto Tuts + offers a huge depository, thousands of free tutorials.
Following are the most popular services provided by the Evanto Tuts +.
- Attractive web designs for starters
- First website design for 30 days
Learn your desired programming language in a fun and challenging way. They have a fun way of teaching. They refer coding as martial arts and each challenge is referred as kata. In top 15 websites for programmers, Codewars found its way because of its challenging nature.
Following are the advantages of using Codewars
- Learn any of the desired programming language
- The challenge complexity gradually increases sharpening your skills.
W3School is another educational, nonprofit, online code learning website. W3Schools provides following range of courses
In top 15 websites for programmers, W3Schools found its way in due to huge diversity of courses they offer.
- Following are the advantages for using W3Schools
- Everything is available for free
- They provide and awesome online support
- They have an active responsive team
- Unique useful tools like color picking etc.
- From newbie to pro, they provide tutorials at different stages
5) Free code camp
Free Code camp does not only offer theory but also practical exercises. In top 15 websites for programmers, free Code camp was included because of its practical learning nature.
- Following are the advantages of using Free Code Camp
- Massive online courses
- Active and responsive online community
6) One Month
This platform is also fairly popular among the programming and development community, though it is not free but still an amazing learning platform. In top 15 websites for programmers, One month ranks in because of its high professionalism.
Following are the advantages of using One Month
They offer a free trial
They are soon launching free learn to code podcast.
Another renowned online platform, founded by Stanford University Professors. In top 15 websites for programmers, Coursera was definitely a fit.
- Following are the advantages of using Coursera
- World best programming courses
- Provides a proper certification
- The lecturers are extremely professional and specialists in their respective fields
Github has a high prestige in the eyes of the developer community. Considered as the leading development platform for soft wares, it has 3.5 million plus users. In top 15 websites for programmers, Github deserved to be in.
Following are the advantages of using GitHub
- A great number of projects
- Free boos and contents
- Huge amount of open source codes
- Social reach, LinkedIn etc.
Code academy is another popular website, it has nearly 45 million users. In top 15 websites for programmers, Codeacademy is a sure fit.
Following are the advantages of using Codeacademy
- Customize learning plan according your own ease
- They offer courses in several languages
Another humongous platform that is offering 80,000 courses online. Among this massive figure, some are free and some may be charged for. In top 15 websites for programmers, Udemy is no doubt a fit.
Following are the advantages of using Udemy
- Great community communication
- Massive amount of free courses
Another prestigious platform, they provide highest quality of educational videos. In top 15 websites for programmers, TreeHouse fits in because of its highly precise road maps.
Following are the advantages of using Treehouse
- Interesting tracks and road map features for the learners
- Professional advanced and to the point tutorial videos
As the name suggests, it free. Signature feature of FreeCodeCamp is their practical challenges, you can compete against other learners and test your learning and skills. This self-assessment strategy is very successful. In top 15 websites for programmers, FreeCodeCamp was included due to its popularity and ease of learning.
Following are the advantages of using FreeCodeCamp
- Huge and extensive online courses
- Responsive and active community to discuss things and queries
Another one of the leading platforms in the field of coding and programming. This platform was made by the collaboration of the Harvard University and MIT in the April 2012.In top 15 websites for programmers, EdX was included because of its professional learning certificates.
Following are the advantages of using EdX.
- Easy to comprehend courses include
- HTML, CSS, Java, JQuery, C++, Python etc.
- Extremly Professional and high-Quality courses
- Provides a professional certificate at the completion of courses
Founded by Fahim ul Haq, this is another extremely beneficial platform that is helping the students to grasp coding and programming easily.In top 15 websites for programmers, its great community service and wide list of courses made its way in.
Following are the advantages of using Educative
- In depth allows you to learn everything from scratch.
15) Dash General Assembly
Another free platform with an amazing user interface. In top 15 websites for programmers, its amazing user interface paved its way in.
Following are the advantages of using Dash General Assembly
- Learn HTML5 and CSS3 from scratch
- Best suited to beginners with zero experience