Wearing glasses and contact has adopted various styles nowadays most of the styles are carried with the glasses. While contact lenses come in different colors. Here we can be particular about the subject as people wear glasses and contacts for style purposes. But getting into a more serious perspective, eyesight has a lot to do with these two things. Wearing glasses and contacts are also style statements as to wear them, it’s not necessary to have weak eyesight but you can wear them for style and fashion.
A statement like being shy or nerdy about wearing glasses and contacts have vanished long ago. Trends have been changed and celebrities are also catching the style of wearing glasses and contacts.
What causes weak eyesight? It can be your age above 50 people are most likely to have weak eyesight. Whereas nowadays most of the youngsters are seen wearing glasses and contacts.
Why youngsters are affected by weak eyesight? Exposure to nonstop ultraviolet rays that are usually emitted by the screen of our mobile of even excess of the tv can be the cause. In the end, you will end up wearing glasses or contacts.
But the question is which is a better option to use glasses or contacts? Wearing contacts for the first time can be a bit stressful whereas wearing glasses for the first time is easy. Other concerns include what are the effects of wearing contacts for too long? or the effect of wearing contacts every day. Let’s find out
Benefits of wearing glasses and contacts
If you have blurry vision, don’t worry! you have solutions to get back the clear vision. Glasses and contacts can be an individual choice which one to prefer but people who are wearing glasses for the first time or contacts this will help them to choose wisely. Wearing glasses and contacts have major benefits and a person with weak eyesight cannot get enough of benefits from both.
Are glasses a better option? Yes, it is! And here is why
Glasses are easy to carry as they can be removed and placed anywhere you want. There is no hectic procedure.
Glasses somehow defines the personality as you can look more focused while wearing glasses. Situations like jobs interviews, wearing glasses at interviews can be a plus point
If you are trying glasses the first time, do not worry! Pick your style and flaunt in it
Glasses are not so expensive. There are a variety of glasses designs.
No contact of fingers and eyes. You can simply wear glasses without touching your eyeball.
Contact lenses convenient in most of the situation.
If you look at the higher scoring of wearing contact lenses, you wouldn’t mind wearing them and getting used to contact lenses.
- Have a shower with a clear vision by wearing contact lenses. never get messed up between shampoo and conditioner
- If you are a sportsperson who loves to play sports and do exercise, contacts are the right option for you.
- No worries of getting disturbed by foggy weather or rain.
- Try different colors if you wish to have a particular eye color, try those.
What things to consider before buying contacts and glasses
Trying glasses or contacts for the first time. Many questions will pop up like is it bad to wear contacts every day? Or do you need glasses if you wear contacts? Here are a few points to consider first
Yes, wearing contacts for too long can be uncomfortable. Try cleaning them and put them in the water
Even though you are using contacts, carrying a pair of glasses would be beneficial.
- Wearing non-prescribed glasses will be better with prescribed contacts. This will save you from headaches and blurry vision.
- For contacts, one has to be more careful, know what kind of lenses you want, and go prepared for the doctor.
- If lenses are expensive what better option could be then buying glasses. Search the ongoing trends about glasses. Even celebrities go for glasses trends
- Celebrity wearing glasses 2020 list is long. Anna Hathaway, Jenifer Aniston here demi Lovato was captured wearing box framed glasses.
Which option has more points? wearing glasses over contacts?
Overall analyzing has given more points to wearing glasses over contacts. Although wearing glasses and contacts both have their pros and cons but comparing can make glasses win over contacts.
- The most genuine reason is that glasses are more affordable. You don’t have to spend a lot and they can be used for a longer time
- Lenses are a bit expensive and when you need angled o concaved lenses the price can go double
Wearing glasses and contacts both provides style. Lenses are good for colored eyes while glasses come with beautiful frame designs
- If you are new to the blurred vision world, then wearing glasses for the first time would be a better option
- You can sleep while wearing lenses while glasses can be disturbing, although wearing lenses for longer can be unsafe but when you wake up, don’t remove lenses immediately.
- Use eye drops if you are using lenses.
If you are a patient of Glaucoma or hypertrichosis then you can buy careprost after your doctor recommendation.